Kids

Kids

Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was picture perfect! Doug and I woke up before Nola, so we had a few minutes to gather ourselves and get set up. Soon after, my Mom and Dad showed up, then Uncle AJ and Auntie Sarah. It was so cute - AJ just loves Nola, so he came into the room when she was waking up. She is a so sweet when she wakes up - all disoriented and confused, but once she clues in that Mommy, Daddy, or in this case, Uncle AJ, are there, her face lights up and she's all smiles.

Nola got TONS of gifts!! We let her open about 5 presents. If she would have opened them all, we would have been doing it for days! She got sooo many wonderful things. Her favorites so far are her stroller from GG, her elephant from Uncle AJ and Auntie Sarah, her bike from Grandma and Grandpa Sedrovic, her walker from Grandma and Grandpa Walton and all her new books from Mommy, Daddy and her Aunties!

Auntie Jodi, Uncle Ryan, Gabe and Isaac came to visit in the afternoon. As always, it was great to see them!! An the kids were

Here are a lot of pictures. I know they are out of order, however I realized that after I uploaded them, and there are too many to do again.



Enjoy!!!



Nola on her bike. This picture proves that I no longer have a baby - she's my little girl!!


Nola helping feed her little cousin, Isaac.


They share EVERYTHING!


Get a load of this little cutie!!


Hugging!


We didn't even have to force their affection :)

Big cousin, Gabe, giving Nola a hug!


Gabe showing Nola how to ride her new bike.


He's such a good teacher :)

Nola off on her own!

Vroom vroom!


Chillin' with Uncle AJ.


Grampa helping Nola unwrap her gifts.



Hangin' with Auntie Sarah!


Nola, along with the rest of us, really missed her GG this Christmas. She was glad she was able to talk to her on the phone!

My brother, my dad, Nola and me :)


Opening those gifts!



Uncle AJ holding Nola down in her pile of gifts.



She wasn't too sure about the whole idea.


Family photo!


"My Uncle is cool"

No comments:

Post a Comment