Kids

Kids

Monday, April 25, 2011

Preggo

I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by. I feel like I just took a pregnancy test, but no, that was months ago!

This weekend I hit my 16 week mark. I have been so blessed...I can't even begin to explain. When I was pregnant with Nola, I honestly thought I was going to die. I was seriously ill until 18 weeks, had a 2 week break, then went right back to daily vomiting. By my third trimester, I was feeling like a real human again, but those first two were hell!

We found out we were pregnant with this babe 2 weeks before I started back at work. I was really scared, but we knew that this pregnancy was meant to be, so we had faith and moved forward. Amazingly, I haven't been very sick at all!! I had thrown up a handful of times in my first trimester, usually from coughing too much. Funny enough, my second trimester has been a little bit tricky. I had a rough week where I threw up while changing Nola's diaper. Now, every time I see poo of any sort - baby, dog, even if I go to the bathroom, I start gagging uncontrollably. It has been horrible, especially since Nola isn't potty trained! Hopefully, I'll get over this soon.

Here's a pic of my 16 week belly!



1 comment: