Kids

Kids

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A weekend in Fernie











For May Long weekend, we were supposed to go up to Golden to visit my bestest friend Jodi, her hubby Ryan and their beautiful boys. Unfortunately, both of the boys got the Norwalk flu, so we had to make some other plans. We decided to spend the weekend with GG in Fernie. We had such an amazing time! We spent most of our weekend playing the park and going for nature walks. It turned out to be a really hot weekend, which was nice for everyone, but me. My word, I have no idea how I am supposed to survive the summer being pregnant! We walked up town and I felt like I was going to pass out an throw-up from the heat! Yikes. I must admit, this mild weather we have been having lately has been kind of nice for me.

Here are some photos from our weekend. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pic of Dougie and Nola on the slide. Her smile just lights up my life!! And way to go Doug, either you taking one for the team and keeping Nola's suckie from getting dirty on the ground, or your stealing from a baby! Can't decide which....

    ReplyDelete