Kids

Kids

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Nola's first hair cut :)

On July 8th, at exactly 16 months old, little Miss Nola Mae got her first haircut! I'll admit, she should have gotten a haircut much earlier, but I just didn't have the heart. The little pony tail on top of her head was her trade mark! I could just go and cut it off?!?! But alas, the time came and the pony tail went. At first, she looked so weird to us! Doug kept saying "It's so weird...she doesn't look like Nola!" But, as you can tell from the photos, she looks adorable!

We took her to Beaners Fun Cuts for Kids and she was pretty stoked about it. She got to sit in a pink and purple jeep and the hair dresser blew bubbles for her. It was a pretty sweet set up!

Well here she is, my big little girl!

Before

After

1 comment:

  1. Hehe so cute! I've been trying to decide if I want to give Rachel bangs, do you love them on Nola?

    ReplyDelete