Kids

Kids

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nola's Easter Dress!

The 'Easter Dress' has always been very important to me, probably because I got a new one every year as a child. This year, I wanted to try to make Nola one! I bought a pattern at MCC quite a few months ago for a pinafore dress and I have been dying to make it! I went to Marshalls to get the fabric and this is what I ended up with...



Nola is beautiful and the dress turned out really well, BUT she really does look like a little mennonite girl! I am going to make this dress again, but next time I'll use more modern fabric :) I still think it is beautiful and works great for Easter! I love her so much!

3 comments:

  1. Jess you did such a good job of Nola's dress. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beauty! Can't wait to see the dress on her Easter Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cute. You have become quite the seamstress.

    ReplyDelete