Kids

Kids

Friday, June 21, 2013

21 weeks


WEEK: 21
CRAVINGS: Cream based soups. I want some EVERY day! I love the cheese and cauliflower soup from Tim Hortons :)
WEIGHT GAIN: +1 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight! Yay!
MOVEMENT: Oh yes. I felt baby move the evening that I posted my 16 week update. The other night, Doug even felt the little one! It seems way too early, but he put his hand on my tummy and told me whenever he felt anything, and sure enough he felt 5 kicks!
BABY'S HEART BEAT: 160
SICKNESS: pretty much gone!! YES!!!
BABY SIZE: carrot
MOOD: holy emotions Batman! I have been SO emotional. Angry, sad, tired, irratable, happy, everything!!! Poor Doug!
WEDDING RINGS ON/OFF: on
BELLY BUTTON: It's an outie now! It just popped out last night :)
LOOKING FORWARD TOO: naming baby. I know I still have a ways to go, but I am enjoying thinking about him or her and what we'll choose for a name.
GENDER GUESS: Doug says 'Girl' and I guess I am leaning more towards girl aswell. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment