Kids

Kids

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sedrovic Christmas (New Years Eve)

Since we had Walton Christmas this year, Doug and I threw a little New Years Eve/Christmas celebration with the Sedrovics. Unfortunately, AJ and Sarah had to work, but GG, Grandma and Grandpa came and we had a blast! The week break between Christmas and New Years gave me some time to gather myself and I was in a much better place emotionally to celebrate. We had a dinner of appetizers, opened gifts and then had the intention of playing some games. Well, after I put John down for the night, I was SO tired I honestly couldn't keep my eyes open! I was half asleep while opening my gifts. It was funny - my Mom and Dad got me a mug that said 'Mom on the run! Don't tell anyone you saw me.' I read it at least 5 times over, but I didn't get it...I was just so out of it! Haha...that's what sleep deprivation does to a person. We decided to just call it a night after the kids went to bed. It was a great and relaxing time. And again, we were totally and completely spoiled!! We are way too blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment