Kids

Kids

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Valentines Day!

Spur of the moment, Doug and I decided we'd have a fun little family night and have a Valentines party. We got some decorations from the dollar store and had fun decorating the house. For dinner, we got Little Ceaser's. Just Nola and I ran into town to pick it up and I was reminded how wonderful it is to do thing one-on-one with the kids. Nola is growing up so fast! She was so polite, well behaved and helpful while getting the pizza. GG and Auntie Sarah & Uncle AJ, sent the kids some valentines presents in the mail and they were so excited to open them! We had a great night together as a family, so much that when Nola was interviewed for the Primary Spotlight at church, she said "I love my family because we have Valen-times parties!"


For Valentines Day, Dougie and I got a sitter and we went to the Presidents Ball at the Lethbridge West Stake. It was AWESOME!! They had a big band and we got to dance. I can't remember the last time I got to dance with my hubby :) It was a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Fun. Nothing better then doing fun things as a family. The Presidents ball sound fun. We need to get a group of us to go next year. That would be fun.

    ReplyDelete