Kids

Kids

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

11 month stat!

11 Month stat!!


Weight: my poor, third child. I did not weigh you this month, but I promise I still love you!

Clothing: 9 & 12 months

Teeth : two on the bottom, and four on the top, however he has really been working on soe more on the bottom. We have had some looooong nights.

Milestones/What's new:
- stepping! He took his first steps on Sept 26, the day he turned 11 months. He can take about 7 steps without falling now :)
- vocal mimicking. He can repeat 'toot-toot', 'mama', 'dada', 'dodo', 'baba', 'oooh', 'ahhh' and others!
- big boy foods. He no longer eats any purees and is happily eating everything we eat!


Loves:
- eating. I honestly think he would spend all day in his high chair, snacking, if I would let him!
- yogurt. When he eats it, he smiles and saya 'mmm, muum, mmm, muum' over and over again.
- walking. We have spent many hours up in the middle of the night lately, and he just wants to walk! He tries over and over all day long, until he gets tried...then he whines and sucks his fingers :)
- his fingers. He still sucks them, so much that he has actually worn some of the skin off from his finger tips.
- watching the train out our kitchen window. We do not have any blinds yet and there is a window right where is high chair is. We are right next to the train tracks, and when he sees a train coming, he starts clappping and will watch the whole time.

Mommy loves:
- his snuggles. He will cuddle right into me and it makes my heart melt. He'll actually dig his head into my chest at night :)
- even though they have been long nights, I have loved the time we have had together in the middle of the night. We get to play and talk, just me and him.
- watching him eat. He can be so delicate - using his thumb and pointer finger to pick up little bits of food. Some days, he can eat a whole meal without getting a drop of food on him. Other time, he will fill his hands with avacado, and then pull it through his curls.
- bathing with him. John still HATES having a bath by himself, so we have one together. If I am in there with him, he will laugh, clap and splash to his hearts content. Its so cute to watch!

In just 2 short weeks, you will be one John. What?!?! This has been the best year ever. Love you piggy pop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment