Kids

Kids

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Kids are hilarious!

The kids have been playing so well together lately! One of their most favourite things to do is to watch a movie and act it out. This morning they are watching The Croods and acting out the hunting scene. It is awesome! That take a ball and pretend it is the egg. They run around in circles, jumping, throwing, catching, falling, just like the Croods characters. It's adorable to watch! The were also jumping off the couch into the water like the Croods. Robbie even sinks to the bottom like Grug and then runs away from the big cat. Haha - I love it! They are also really loving Ice Age 4, so they play that too. Last week while doing laundry, I was Captain Gut and they were my scurvy crew :) We made the laundry walk the plank down the stairs :)

Life with three little ones at home is totally and completely insane. I honestly and truly relish in these sweet moments my children give me, for they are what fuel me to keep putting one foot in front of the other and remind me how precious this time of life is.

'Release the baby!!!!'

No comments:

Post a Comment