Kids

Kids

Thursday, June 30, 2016

My last day

Monday, May 16th was my last day of work.

I had so many emotions in the weeks working up to my last shift and I figured everything would hit me and I would fall apart as I said goodbye, however that's not how to played out at all. My last day, I just felt happy. Happy to have had worked for the best company, happy to have made great friendships and connections with my teammates, happy to serve all the customers who came through mty wicket, and most of all, happy to know that it was time to close this chaper and start a new one.

I was spoiled rotten on my last day!! There was a huge sheet cake in my honor, I got gifts of flowers, a gift card to Firestone and a bag of goodies for me and the kiddos. I felt loved and appreciated, which really is such a blessing.

I have now been off of work for a little over a month and I have had such peace that this is exactly what I was supposed to do. Working the budget has been a little tighter, but the blessings in our family are 10 fold! We are rich- rich with love, rich in the Spirit, rich in unity. My heart is filled with gratitude to the Lord that He lead me to make this choice to stay home.

Bring on the summer!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment