Kids

Kids

Saturday, December 30, 2017

John and Robbie's family birthday party :)

Since Rob's birthday is September 29th and John's is October 26th, we have a family party in the middle of October to cover both boys. We have done this because the kiddos don't get to have friend parties until they are in Kindy. As I have thought about that, I have realized that 2017 will be the last year for family parties for my kiddos! Can you believe John will be in Kindy next fall?!? Oh, where has the time gone?

BUT, thats not what I am here to blog about today. Here is the pics from the family party! It was the same as always - hot dogs with all the fixins', cake and gifts. I made the cakes this year and they actually turned out great! I also bought WAY too many gummy bears, but we were not complaining - they were gourmet and SO yummy!


Cant believe these boys are now 6 and 4!! I love them both so much. Happy birthday boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment