Kids

Kids

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Get that soother!!!

Nola is at that age where she is starting to firgure things out - like how to get her soother back into her mouth after pulling it out. To be perfectly honest, when she masters this skill, it will be a bitter-sweet day for me. I am not a huge fan of the 'I pull out my soother, Mommy puts it back' game, however with each milestone she reaches I realize that she is growing up and will only continue to. I guess she can't stay my swaddled little baby forever, right?

All in all, I am so proud of her and every little bit of growth I see. I love my Nola Mae.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! What a fun game! :-) I remember freaking out when Eva did this for the first time. I looked at her and said, "What. Did. You. Just. Do??" Amazing milestones!

    ReplyDelete