Kids

Kids

Friday, July 30, 2010

What a weekend!

Hello all,

so much has been going on around here, it has been hard to keep up! I though I'd take a quick moment to share the adventures we had this past weekend. For my birthday gift, my mom took Nola overnight and Doug and I were able to get away. Although I missed my little girl, it was AMAZING! I felt like a teenager again :) We went for dinner and then walked around downtown. We held hands and laughed and Dougie even gave me a piggy-back ride - it was perfect. We did a house swap with my mom - she came and stayed in Coalhurst with Nola and we went out to her house with the Dogs. It was so wonderful!!

On Saturday, Dougie helped his buddy roof his house and my mom and I did some serious shopping! We spent the day downtown looking in neat shops. I love my mom so much!! Saturday evening, Dougies sister, Dori, came down and we went river rafting! It was soooooo cool! We did a run called Moonlight Madness and it was just that. We started in the River around 11:30pm and finished around 2:45am. It was so beautiful - it was a full moon and the sky was so clear! I want to do that over and over again!
On Sunday, we spend a quiet day at home. It was scorching hot, so we set up Nola's pool and we had a pool party, just the three of us! Nola was so sweet splashing in the water - she makes my heart grow. It was so great to have a family day :)

Here are some photos of Nola in the pool. She so sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment