Kids

Kids

Monday, November 8, 2010

Cousins make the world go 'round!

I love my cousin!!!
This week, my cousin Jodi, her husband Ryan, and their two sweet boys, Gabe (2 years) and Isaac (4 months) came for a visit! It was so wonderful!! I love them soo much, but they live in Golden, BC, so we don't get to see one another all that much. They had some Christmas shopping to do, which was a great excuse to come see us!
It sure was busy, but it was wonderful to have so many kids around! We did some shopping and just hung out around the house. The kids were so cute together!
Here are some pictures of the cute lil' cousins!!
Hopefully they will be as close Jodi and I!


Nola and Isaac reading a book. Ryan's favorite book, in fact. Haha!




Holding hands. Awww!!


Checkin' each other out!
Nola was jumping in her Jolly Jumper and Gabe thought it was the funniest thing! I caught this at the end, but he was still loving it. Everytime she would jump, he would laugh! It was awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment