Kids

Kids

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Big boy.

I am having a bit of a hard time expressing how I feel, so bare with me.

Robbie...he is my big boy! He is only 7 1/2 weeks and is still very much a baby, however he is physically so big, it seems like he is growing up too fast. I compare Robbie to Nola, as Nola is all that I have known, and I think that's why this has been an issue for me. She was such a little peanut! She stayed physically tiny for months and months, which was wonderful because she stayed my little baby. I have always said that I wanted a big, burly boy, and I got him! Robbie is wearing clothes that Nola wore when she was 5 months old and it makes me feel like things are going too fast.

Yesterday, Robbie officially lost his 'new-born' cry. Now, he is loud and proud! Another new-born-ism was lost yesterday - the bassinet. Robbie is too long for his bassinet and he is ready for his crib. Yikes!! I am thinking I am going to set up the play-pen in our room 'cause I am SO not ready for him to be in his own room. He's not even 8 weeks! Nola slept in the bassinet until she was 4 months. Here I go again, comparing him to Nola.

Even though he is growing quickly, I have been so blessed as I have really been able to enjoy him. I was scared that I wouldn't have the time or ability to really bond with him Robbie, that's I would be too busy. I have loved every little snuggle with my big boy.

Robbie, Mommy loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment