Kids

Kids

Thursday, November 3, 2011

"Tick-o-teat!"

Nola had her first experience Trick-or-Treating this year. I wasn't too sure how she would feel about it. I figured she wouldn't be all that interested, but boy was I wrong! We went down to Cardston to Trick-or-Treat with Colie and Eva and I really think Eva got Nola hyped up for the evening! The girls were so cute in their costumes! Eva was dressed up at Strawberry Shortcake, Nola was Abby Cadabby and Robbie was Elmo. Robbie stayed home with Grandma while Nicole, Drue, Doug, the girls and I went out. We just went down the street, however it was plenty for the girls. They were so sweet, holding hands and walking door to door. At some doors, I could see Nola trying to walk right into the persons house! Good thing she is young and cute! Both Colie and I had our cameras and were taking a bunch of pictures, all of which we prompted the girls to say "cheese"! Well, Nola went running with it! All night, whenever a camera would flash, she would give us a huge smile and a big long "cheeeeeeeeese!" It was too cute.
















No comments:

Post a Comment