Kids

Kids

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shaw...Grrr!

I haven't been able to blog for nearly a month, all thanks to Shaw. Apparently we have a weak signal outside out house, so our connection waivers, in and out, everyday. I have started writing many posts, then when I go to publish, I have no connection. Did blogger save my work? No, because I had no connection. When I talked to Shaw about it, they said they would send a service call to work on their equipment outsie my house, however that was 2 weeks ago, and tonight is the first time I have had service since I talked to them.

Long story short, I am frustrated. Hopefully that will fix their equipment outside my house so I can have reliable interent again. I have so much to write about!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering what you guys have been up to. Darn. I hope you get your problem fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. If we had a choice we would not use Shaw. We haven't been happy with their service at all. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete