Kids

Kids

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Snow day!!!

OK, so I may be a total Scrouge about Halloween, but I LOVE winter!!! I was so excited to see all the snow last week! For those of you not from the Lethbridge area, last week we got 27cm of snow overnight. We woke up to a winter wonderland! When I had Nola look out the window, she started sqealing 'Snow!!! Momma, it's snow!!'

The three of us went out for about 20 minutes, then we came back inside to put Robbie down for a nap. Once Robbie was down, Nola and I went back out and shoveled the side walk.

It was awesome!!! Bring on more winter!!











2 comments:

  1. With all of us saying that we don't like Halloween we probably have enough to boycott.:) I loved the snow except I had to drive to Cardston that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snow but hate the cold. If its colder then -15 I try not to go anywhere. I despise it.

    ReplyDelete