Kids

Kids

Friday, July 26, 2013

27 weeks


WEEK: 27
CRAVINGS: Pepsi slurpees and 7-11 Hot dogs. Oh, and 7-11 Pizza Subs...it's dangerous for me to go there!
WEIGHT GAIN: are you ready for this? +15!! I have gained 14 lbs in the past 6 weeks! Dr says I'm still on a good track, thank goodness. I nearly died when I stepped on the scale.
MOVEMENT: I have been getting some crazy hard jabs and ALOT of rolling around. I couldn't fall asleep because he/she was moving so much!
BABY'S HEART BEAT: 160
UNPLEASANTRIES: Gas... Oh. My. Gosh. It's so bad. I was a little nervous that I was going to kill Doug in his sleep with all the fumes. Back pain has also been a killer.
BABY SIZE: a head of cauliflower (Holy crap, that's big!)
MOOD: I seem to be leveling out a little bit, but I am still pretty emotional
WEDDING RINGS ON/OFF: on
TRIMESTER: I start my 3rd trimester next week. What?!?! Time is flying by!
CLOTHING: I have had the priviledge of 'graduating' out of my small maternity clothes, and now am enjoying the comfort of medium and even some large :)
THINKING ABOUT: I find myself spending alot of time just thinking about baby. I really cannot wait to meet him or her :) I am SO excited for baby stage again!!

1 comment:

  1. You are up early posting after no sleep. I guess that is what happens with other little ones around. They don't care if you slept or not:) This one made me laugh. Especially the unpleasantries.

    ReplyDelete