Kids

Kids

Thursday, August 22, 2013

31 weeks


WEEK: 31
CRAVINGS: Nothing. I think I went so crazy binging over the last couple months, my body is done. I have been eating like a normally do...maybe just a little bit larger portion sizes :)
WEIGHT GAIN: +21
MOVEMENT: I am feeling a little nervous that this babe will be breech just like it's big sister. I am only 30 weeks and baby should still be able to move all over, however it favors the same position that Nola was in. I nearly 24/7 have a big ol' head in my left rig cage. Here's to hoping baby will flip so I can deliver!
BABY'S HEART BEAT: 150
HOW I'M FEELING: I have actually been feeling pretty decent. The back pain has reduced and the nausea is pretty much gone. I am feeling the aches and pains of the third trimester, but I still can't believe I am almost done. C'mon baby!!
BABY SIZE: a coconut!
MOOD: I have more good days than bad days :)
WEDDING RINGS ON/OFF: on
SLEEP? Ya, right! I am enjoying a nice, long stint of pregnancy insomnia. Bring on the Mah Jong!
THINKING ABOUT: I am getting so anxious to meet baby! We have our room all ready for baby's arrival, and everytime I look over at the bassinet, I feel so emotional! Before I know it, there will be a baby in there....my baby :)

1 comment: