Kids

Kids

Monday, August 26, 2013

Whoop up parade 2013

My mom and I took the kids to the Whoop Up Days parade last week. I was a little apprehensive as Nola gets scared very easily, especially to loud noises, but I am SO glad we went! The kids LOVED it!! They actually sat in their stroller for the first 15-20 minutes...and for anyone who actually knows my kids, thats a big deal! We got them out of the stroller and they hung out right next to us. Nola pretty much stayed on Grandma's lap and Robbie stood at the baracade, waving to everyone and saying 'Bye!' Nola got a little scared when a fire engine came by and turned on it's siren, but she recovered quickly and enjoyed the rest of the parade. Robbie was adorable! He thought every animal was a 'Puh-pee', even though we tried to tell him over and over again that they were indeed horses :)

It was a prefect morning with my perfect children.

No comments:

Post a Comment