Kids

Kids

Monday, September 7, 2015

Camping with Grandma

A while back, my mom and dad brought their trailer down to Fernie and parked it in AJs yard, so Mom invited me and the kids down for a one nighter camp trip.

We headed out on a Wednesday morning and got there at lunch time. We met up with GG at A&W for some chicken and fries. After, we went down to AJs and got things settled at the trailer. Since John napped in the van, we decided to head out to Tie Lake and take the kids to the beach! It was SO fun! Very nostalgic for me...I grew up on that lake. The kids were a little leary of the waves at first, but they grew to love them.

Nola loved the sand



Rob splashed in the waves



And John hung out in the blanket and snacked with us



On our way back from the beach, we HAD to stop at 3&93 for an ice cream. Again, nostalgia. I had been craving hard ice cream all week and it sure hit the spot!



For dinner, Steve, Laura and Lacy came down for corn and burgers. It was great to visit with them and see sweet little Lacy! I can't believe she is 9 months old!! Where has the time gone?!?


Bedtime went great! We kept the kids up as late as possible, snuggled them to watch a show and then they all slept beautifully! Score!!!


The next day was perfect - up, at'em and back home. 

My mom is amazing, which is a whole other blog post in itself. Thanks for taking care of all of your babies Mom. I love you to the moon!!

1 comment: