Kids

Kids

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Boehmer visit!!!

Wahoo!!!! Simone and Dustin came before Christmas, and then Britt and Kevin came after New Years!!!! Yay!! 

They were in town for Reece' baptism and came to spend the night. Nola was WAY too excited for Luana to come...she was seriously vibrating with excitement!! They arrived around 8pm and we let the Nola and Rob stay up almost to 10pm!! It was late and we did have church in the morning, but all the kids played so good!!   Of course, Britt, Kev, Doug and I stayed up past midnight ourselves, but man...I just loving visiting with those guys!! We are totally cut from the same cloth. I love them very dearly.
 
Robbie loved watching Emmalynn play her iPad.
The girls colouring :)

The next morning was pretty crazy! Doug had early morning meetings, so I have to get everyone up, ready and off to church.   The house was a literal disaster - I had dishes and stuff everywhere!!! I should have cleaned up the night before, but I was enjoying my time with Britt and Kev. Anyway, I was feeling pretty overwhelmed about having to clean the mess when we got home from church, but it was the only time I could do it. Can you guess what those amazing friends of mine did?!? The cleaned the whole house!!! Every dish was washed and put away, the basement was tidied, the countertop and tables were wiped down and they even left us a little love note :) I really don't think they know how precious that small act of service was for me. Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment