Kids

Kids

Thursday, May 12, 2016

What we have been up to

Can I just tell you how much I hate the fact that I cannot post pictures on here? I am so frustrated!! 

I don't want to stop blogging, so I will just have to keep it updated sans photos. *sigh*

Life has been great and crazy! Not like it is anything new, but we have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off! Diana took me out on a wild goose chase to find the cheapest way to fill our garden beds. We got a tractor scoop of sheep compost and some straw for $30 and that filled both beds! Wahoo! We are going to plant after May Long :) 

Mother's Day was wonderful. We had a great morning at church and then spent the afternoon and evening in Magrath with my folks. We had my favourite meal - BBQ Italian chicken, ham &cheese salad and angle food cake. Doug and the kids spoiled me, as usual! I got a beautiful necklace from Doug earlier in the week, and then I also got a clothes line!!! I am SO excited!! Nola, Robbie and John made me my very own hiking stick. Now that I won't be working Saturdays anymore, I will be able to go hiking with Doug and the kids, so now I have my own massive, ridiculously painted, feathered and beaded hiking stick!

This last Wednesday my mother in law hosted a baby shower for Theo and Dori. It was a lovely afternoon!! Theo is absolutely adorable and so is Miss Lou. Sarah and Alice came too, which was perfect!! This auntie was in baby heaven.
Tonight we are off to clean the church and then tomorrow is my last Friday shift. It is so crazy to me to think I only have three shifts of work left!! One more Friday, one more Saturday and one more Monday. Ahh!! As nervous as I am about being done, I am so excited! I also have a lot of peace, as I know this is exactly what I am supposed to do.

Well, there you have it - the life of the Walton's :)

1 comment: