Kids

Kids

Thursday, September 16, 2010

The best 6 months...


My journey :)
March 7, 2010 - the day before Nola was born. (The longest day of my life)
Less than an hour old.
March 8th, 2010 - Welcome sweet sunshine. (the best day of my life)
1 month old.
Cute and content.
2 months old.
Ninja Nola!
3 months old.
Little Miss Sunshine.

4 months old.
Our bright little bloomer.

5 months old.
Causing a ruckus, everywhere she goes.

6 months old.
The peak of perfection... until next month, at least.
Thank you all for stopping in to watch our daughter grow.
Grow on, Nola Mae.

3 comments:

  1. Just a side note, the sleeper she is wearing in the 2 month picture still fits her today. What a little peanut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute. That's what she should be for halloween this year.... a peanut. Btw, that last picture of her is SO cute that I had to make it my desktop background. So there Nollie, you are just too cute enough that you replaced Eva!! (She's boring, I get to stare at her all day! Jk...!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my!!!! I love your new photos!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete