Kids

Kids

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Family photo shoot!!

Yesterday, we went to Henderson Lake for a family photo shoot! We were so fortunate that yesterday was a beautiful, sunny day! Doug and I contemplated whether or not we should get some photos done, as he is back to school and we are on a tight budget. However, we worked it out and are SO pleased with the results!!
I need to send a HUGE shout out to Joanne from Living Soul Photography http://www.wix.com/livingsoul/photography
Not only did she do an amazing job, she was so much fun!!
PS She is having a "sale" - if you book by Oct 30th, its only $60!

Here is a little sneak peak! Enjoy!

We are so in love.

We love Nola's Thor sleeper :)

Our big girl.

Simply beautiful.

One happy little family.

Oh my word...does it get any better than this?

Isn't he handsome?

Perfection.



This is my life
:)


Nola couldn't get enough of the grass! We were trying to get her to look at the camera, but she wasn't interested.

3 comments:

  1. I love love LOVE these pictures!! I wish I was in Canada cause I would book a session right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two ought to be ASHAMED of yourself. Having such an adorable, as-close-to-perfection-as-they-come family should be a CRIME. I am SICK SICK SICK to death of these photos and I could just vomit out of adulation for you all. You are so sweet, I love you SO much I can hardly express it. I wish I could justify spending the $60 and getting photos with Eva done... your photographer did a magnificent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such amazing family photos! Good choice to get them done, despite the budget. They are so worth it! You have such a beautiful family, and Nola is simply perfection.

    ReplyDelete