Kids

Kids

Thursday, December 15, 2011

She makes me laugh!

I have been thinking alot about all of the cute things Nola says and how if I do not write them down, I won't remember them. I am horrible at journaling, so I figure the blog is the best place to go! Here are some of Nola's cute moments :)


- Nola loves her grandparents dogs, Sadie and Harley. Each time she goes to their house, she gets to feed them a biscuit. When she comes home from grandma and grandpa's, she will go on and on about how she fed the dogs a biscuit.
We bought Nola a Cookie Monster and Abby Cadabby ornament for the Christmas tree this year and of course, she wants to play with them. We hung them high on the tree and told her that they live on the tree so she can wave and say 'Merry Christmas!' Now, whenever she looks up at Abby or Cookie, she waves and says 'Sadies Biscuits!' They sound close...I guess. Hehe :)


- Like most toddlers, Nola is a parrot and will repeat darn near anything she hears. Last night, while sitting on the couch, she came up to me and said, 'Mommy, Daddy's awesome.' Wonder where she heard that?


- I put Nola down for her nap the other day and I decided I would have a nap too. I turned on the monitor in my room and crawled into bed. When I woke up, I couldn't hear anything over the monitor, so I figured Nola was still sleeping. A few moments later, I thought I could hear her talking from her bedroom. I got up and checked the monitor. Sure enough, when Nola was in my bedroom earlier that day, she had switched the channel on the monitor so I couldnt hear anything. When I put the monitor on the right channel, I could hear her loud and clear, 'Mommy? Night-night all done, Mommy. All done, Mommy!' That made me laugh :)


- This morning at breakfast
Nola: 'Eggies and toast?'
Me: 'Yes Nola, you are having eggies and toast for breakfast.'
Nola: 'Oh, thats awesome!'

No comments:

Post a Comment