Kids

Kids

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Christmas morning

It finally came!!! Oh man, I was very impatient while waiting for Christmas this year. I just couldn't wait to get out of Coalhurst and down to Cardston to start the fun!

Christmas morning was perfect. We had the girls wait at the bottom of the stairs with Nicole and Doug while Pap, Grandma and I waited for the upstairs. I have made a video of them seeing their gifts from Santa, however I don't know how to upload videos on here any more, so I guess I'll just have to describe it.

I don't think Nola had any idea what was going on, but Eva did. She wouldn't stop smiling!! When the walked up the stairs, they just kind of stood there. Haha, they didn't know what to do! We directed them to their gifts, and when Nola saw all the Sesame-Street-ness waiting for her, she got pretty excited! She saw Abby and started calling out her name! If you look at the pictures, you'll see all the Sesame Street stuff Santa brought. Yes, I know...kind of ridiculos, but she loved it! It was cute watching Nola and Eva because they have such different personalities. Nola was loud and crazy while Eva sat there, like a little angel, opening each gift. Gosh, I just love those girls!!!!

So which toys topped the charts Christmas morning?? Couting crunch Cookie Monster for Nola, Alphie for Eva and Robbie's play mat, ALL of which came from Grandma and Papa!! Way to go!







No comments:

Post a Comment