Kids

Kids

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Buddy the Elf :)

A few years back, my awesome sister in law, Cola, started doing Elf on a Shelf. At first, I wasn't all that interested, but as I saw how excited my niece got with discovering her Elf, Christopher, each morning, we figured we'd give it a try. We don't tell our kids that he is watching them or anything, they just get to find him each morning :)

This is Buddy's second year at our house :) The kids LOVED it! As soon as Nola woke up, she'd say "Where's Buddy?!?!?" She'd then bring along Robbie to search the house. Whenever she'd find him, she would giggle and say "Silly Buddy!" I think the saddest part about Christmas being over is that Buddy had to go back to the North Pole with Santa.

Elf on a Shelf really is a sweet and fun thing to do with your little ones. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment