Kids

Kids

Monday, December 9, 2013

Halloween 2013

When I asked Nola what she wanted to be for Halloween this year, she said

"I want to be a real black kitty, just like Dora."

Luckily for me, I was able to buy a black kitty costumer off the swap'n'buy for $3! Score. As for Robbie, Nicole had a robot costume, and since he's out little Robbie Robot, we figured that would work well. Double score!

We went out to Magrath so my mom could go with the kids trick-or-treating. The kids were so excited to be able to finally wear their costumes out! Nola had been wearing her kitty costume for weeks at home :) GG gave out candy while I sat on the couch with John. I was happy John came before Halloween - I really wanted him to wear his cute outfit!

When the kids came in with their treats, they we SO excited. Nola ran right up to me and said, 'Hey Mama! Check out my stash!' And Robbie dug through his pail, saying 'Oohh! Choc-it!' They were to die for!

It really was one happy Halloween :)










1 comment:

  1. loved reading all your updates. So glad your pictures are working again. Is this what happens when you get woken up at 4am:)?

    ReplyDelete