Kids

Kids

Monday, March 23, 2015

Nola is 5!!

On March 8th, our Nola dear turned 5!! When we asked her what she wanted for her birthday, her response was immediate - 'I want to go swimming with Uncle in Fernie.' Uncle AJ and Auntie Sarah have invested so much in all of my children and it was absolutely no surprise that Nola wanted to spend her special day with them. Her birthday morning we let her open her present from Doug & I and her present from the boys. The boys got her a Donatello costume from the Ninja Tutrles. She LOVES it!! Dougie and I got Nola her very own guitar. I melts my heart to hear her say 'I want to play guitar like my mommy!'It was a beautiful morning to spend the morning together just as our little family :)

,

We pulled into Fernie around 12 and headed straight to the pool. Swimming was AWESOME! Mom, Dad, AJ and Sarah all came to swim with us. John had a few tears at first, but Grampa saved the day and John was happy after a few minutes. Robbie did so good at the pool! He we loving the toddler waterside and he even put his head under the water. It was so fun to be with my family.

After the pool, we went to GGs for lunch. Ham buns - mmmm!!! GG got Nola a fairy dairy queen cake which Nola loved!! After lunch, Nola opened her gifts. She was so sweet opening them and she loved everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment