Kids

Kids

Monday, March 23, 2015

Tarzan birthday party!!

When we asked what kind of birthday party Nola wanted to have, she knew exactly. Tarzan. Yup, Tarzan. How does one throw a Tarzan party?! I have no idea. Haha! Basically I did animal print and decorated the basement like a jungle. Nickie made an amazing cake which I didn't take a picture of...sorry!! We had a total of 10 kids and it was crazy, but Nola had a blast and that's what matters. I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off, so a big thank you to Dori for taking these pictures and sending them to me.

A couple cute things to note from the party
- Arya greeted EVERYONE with a big hug. So adorable!
- Brylee loved Arya. She wanted to pack her around and play with her the whole time.
- Melissa made Nola a loin cloth!!! Is it any wonder why she is one of my dearest friends?!? It is the cutest costume ever.


2 comments:

  1. So cute. Love the pictures. What a fun party. I absolutely love your floor. That is EXACTLY what I have been looking for. Can't find it anywhere. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Char! The flooring was just in the house when we bought it, so I don't know where it came from. Sorry!! Hope life is treating you all well!!

    ReplyDelete