Kids

Kids

Monday, May 18, 2015

Real life

I am exhausted.

Mentally. Physically. Emotionally. I'm done.

My day was great. Nothing bad happened, every one is healthy and happy, and Im so tired I could cry.

This is my real life. My good, exhausting life. Being a mother to three littles is mind blowing. I am so busy, yet so bored. So full of joy, yet so empty. I know exactly who I am, yet I am lost. It is such an interesting paradox. 

There is only one thing that helps me navigate these strange, contradictory waters - Jesus Christ. What could I ever do without Him? I have the priveldge to teach the Gospel Docterine class at my church and we are studying the New Testament. Each and everytime I open my scriptures and study, my faith in Jesus grows stronger, firmer, deeper. I learn from every parable, have faith in every miracle and believe every word He uttered. 

The Savior helps me in all my challenges. The big and the small. And on nights like tonight, where I just want to crawl into bed and sleep for a decade, I know it is the love of Christ that truly gives me rest.

I testify that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He loves us deeply and tenderly. Through Him, we came find true rest.

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine how people live not knowing. Nice read. You're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the New Testament and reading and studying the life of my Savior. That's really what its all about, isn't it.

    ReplyDelete