Kids

Kids

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Remy!!!!!!

Remy...what a little darling.

Renee is a mommy and a fantastic one at that. She is totally in her element and it is a beautiful thing to witness. She went down to Fernie to visit her folks and I couldn't pass up an opportunity to see her and get my hands on that baby.

To be completely honest, I was feeling a little nervous about it. Not because I didn't want to see her or anything - I have one of my most cherished relationships with her. I have just been having weird feelings towards babies lately. All my life, all I have ever wanted is to be a wife and mother. Every time I held a baby, my heart would yearn for another child, even if I was pregnant or had a brand new baby myself.

I haven't felt that feeling in a while. To be truthful, I typically feel absolutely nothing when I hold a baby...maybe even a small level of annoyance. I know!!! How awful! But I think it is because I know I am done having kids and I am so ready to move on to the next stage of life. 

I am happy to report that I soon as I got Remy in my arms, my heart was full. I LOVE this little (well, not so little) man. He is so cheerful - full of big smiles and lots of stories. He is covered in kissable rolls and has chins to spare. At 8 weeks, he weighed in at 15 lbs 7 oz!!! Renee is doing such an amazing job - he is flourishing!

Check out this little love!!!
Love you Remy!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment