Kids

Kids

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Sleep?

I have put the kids down for bed and both seemed really tired. They have been in their room now for about 20 minutes and they are horsing around in there. I don't mind if they want to play, but they were getting pretty loud so I went in to tell them to quiet down. What do I see? Nola playing the push popper like a guitar and Robbie using his sithes and a wicket basket as drums. They are both meowing and informed me that they are a family band of kittens. 

All I could do was smile, tell them to be a little quieter and let them play. Even now, I am laying in bed listening to them play. These really are the sweet moments - hearing them play on their own. How grateful I am for the relationship Nola and Rob have. They make my heart smile :)

1 comment: