Kids

Kids

Monday, June 15, 2015

Fernie time!

Last week the kiddies and I headed down to Fernie to visit GG, Auntie and Uncle. It was great! The kids traveled pretty good and when we got into town we went straight over to A&W with GG for some chicken and fries. The kids ate great and were very excited when Uncle showed up! Then we went back to GGs and Auntie showed up - more excitement! AJ and Sar could only have a short visit, so once they left we headed to the park. I love going to the Rotary Park - brings back so many memories. The boys had a blast playing on the train and Nola ran around on the play equipment with the 'big kids' who were there from the school. GG got right into it - going for a ride on the train and being the conductor. Each and everytime I am with that woman I love her a little bit more :).  After the park we went to DQ for an ice cream and then headed home. The kids traveled great again, but I was SO tired! I had to call my mom and chat so I wouldn't fall asleep.

All in all, another beauty day with my family. Man, life is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment