Kids

Kids

Sunday, February 14, 2016

7 brides for 7 brothers!!

Doug and I had our 8th anniversary in January, however we have been celebrating it in February. The past Friday, Doug surprised me with tickets to go and see a live production of 7 Brides for 7 Brothers in Cardston!! It is one of my all-time favourite musicals and was thrilled to see it live!!

Papa came up to Coalhurat to grab the kids before I had to work, and then Doug picked me up from the bank after my shift and we headed down. I love driving with Doug. It is a special time where we just get to talk! It really is amazing how few opportunities we have throughout the day to just talk with one another.

The production itself was fantastic! The lead gal is an absolute star! The brothers were hilarious and the plot moved along quickly. It was an excellent show! Bless Doug - it certainly wasn't his up of tea, but he said he had a good time :)



This Thursday we head out for our anniversary trip to Fairmont. Wahoo!!! We cannot wait :)

I love you Dougie! Thanks for taking such good care of me.

2 comments: