Kids

Kids

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Phone favs Jan 2016


Me and my John John.


Duff is so pretty!


'Look!! Daddy is a Mummy!' Haha!




This series of photos kill me! The boys were so cute, all cuddled up on the couch eating apples. I was pleasantly surprised on how well Rob was eating a full apple...until he got off the couch and I noticed a huge pile of half chewed apple peel stuffed between the couch cushions!



The 'Royal Family' with their paper crowns Grandma made. John literally wore his until it could not be repaired. He wore it I the school, bank, drs office, grocery store...




Robs face in the last one kills me!!! It's my screensaver at work :)



Cheeky boy!





Contrary to what the pictures my display, Rob LOVES getting his hair cut! He was happy, however every time the stylist would bring the sissors toward him, he would make this face.


The toothless wonder! She lost the one tooth, and within the next 40 minutes she pulled the other one out!


Catapillar boy!


Sir John.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love all of those. I was trying to find a few favorites to comment in but all are great moments.

    ReplyDelete