Kids

Kids

Friday, September 23, 2016

Grade one!!

The time has come...Nola is in school full time!! As emotional as I feel about the whole ordeal, I am truly so happy for her. She was so excited to start Grade One and so far, she is loving every minute of it. I do find that she has been pretty tired and emotional, however that comes with the territory. She is in Mrs. Sewards class and enjoying it well. Both Melissa and I were a little sad when we discovered that Nola and Eleanor would not be in the same class this year, however they find each other at the park during recess and play :) They are still such sweet friends. Nola does running club every Wednesday at noon hour which she loves!!! My busy, athletic girl.

Look how cute she is in her desk :)


After her first day, we went out to Montana's for dinner to celebrate.


Nola, I love you so dearly. I am proud of the little girl you have become. Enjoy your special days, Grade One-r!!

No comments:

Post a Comment