Kids

Kids

Friday, September 23, 2016

Kindy boy!!!

After a bunch of back and forth at the school, the decision was made for Robbie to start Kindergarten this year instead of repeating Pre-K. I was little unsure at fisrt, but once we went to the Kindy parent-teacher-child conference, I knew Robbie would do just fine. He was so excited his first day and is still happy to go now, which I am going to say is a success! Its funny the difference between Rob and Nola - when Nola gets home from school, she goes on and on about everything she did. With Robbie? Its like pulling teeth! M: How was your day? R: Good M: What did you do? R: I don't know M: what did you have for snack? I can't remember. Haha! Mrs Fender is his teacher and he loves her.

These pictures are hilarious! I promise he was happy to be there!!


Welcome to school, Big Guy! I am so proud of you and I know you will do great! Love you Duffy!

No comments:

Post a Comment