Kids

Kids

Thursday, September 22, 2016

My testimony

With each and every passing day, I cannot deny the existence and power of God. He reveals Himself to me repeatedly. I have found Him in between the lines of a good book, in the warm, moist soil of my garden, in the heat of the sunshine, in the rhythm of my breath during a good, or difficult, run, in the tears of exhaustion that stream down my face in my moments of failure, in the hours I spend searching the scriptures, in the gratitude and heartache of being a mother, in the ache of my muscles after a good lift, in the quiet solitude of my bedroom and in the deafening chaos of my children.

He lives! He is real! He is here and He is here for all of us. Not just me. Every. Single. One of us. How beautiful?

Oh my Lord, my heart and my devotion are ever yours! I will sing to you and sing for you all my days. I am Thy servant...I am devoted to Thy service and will be forever. I want all to know that my testimony truly does burn within me. The flames fill my belly and lick my throat. I will not, I cannot restrain my words.

God lives!!! Welcome His love and be forever changed.

Gods gift to us is who we are. Our gift to God is who we become.

In the sacred name of my Master, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment