Kids

Kids

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Pre Christmas at the Sedrovics!

AHHHH!! I have fallen victim to postponing my blog updates and now I have forgotten what all happened at Christmas! I`ll just have to do my best to re-cap :)

On the 23rd we went to my mom and dads in Magrath to celebrate with the Sedrovics. We hung out and ate a big, Christmas dinner. After dinner, we took all the kiddos out for a walk. That was once of my favourite parts :) We pulled kiddos in the sled and looked at Christmas lights.


The next morning, Christmas Eve, we did our big present opening. There were SO many gifts!! Oh boy!! WE all got spoiled and loved our time together as a family. I love my family so so much!!


AJ and Sar bought the kids rocks for Christmas that you smash and there are crystals inside! The kids still love them! They had fun smashing the rocks with the hammer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment