Kids

Kids

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Canada Day 2017

Even though it was a long weekend and we had additional holidays, we wanted to stay in Coalhurst for the Canada Day celebrations. I love seeing kids and families from the community, its not crazy busy and its super fun! The slip-n-slide is the bomb! We played all day and then went to Sam and Melissa's for a hot dog roast for dinner. Perfect day!


Sorry to post these all here, but I just think it is hilarious just how hard it is to try to get just one good family picture! Here is my proof


Nola sang "Canada in my pocket" with her school mates


Slip-n-slide!


Brothers :)


Me and my girl :)


Face paint! Even John got his done! This is his first time and he loved it :)


John loves dirt...and being dirty. Heres the proof

2 comments:

  1. Looks so fun. We sure have a great little community.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coalhurst slip and slide. So fun. Looks like good times.

    ReplyDelete