Kids

Kids

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Happy days :)

These are some pictures that remind me of particularily happy days over the last little bit. How truly grateful I am to have them :)

For the first day of school for the boys, Journey joined us as we walked to class. This is such a memorable day. All three of the kiddos were happy and excited, the weather was beautiful and I had so many tender moments of genuine joy as I witnessed the growth of my sweet children. These pictures are so precious to me :)


At the public Library there is a large stuffed bear and a little Paddington bear with a note on him that invites children to read to him. Nola found one of her favourite books, "The Book With No Words" by B.J. Novak and read to Paddington. I was the CUTEST thing I have ever seen! Oh gosh, just thinking of it and seeing these pic's again brings tears to my eyes.


I know that there are a lot of these kinds of pictures on my blog, but they really are so special to me. Making silly faces is one of my favourite things to do with anyone, especially my family. There is nothing better than my kiddos climbing all over my lap while being silly and laughing together. I just love these boys and all the goofiness that comes with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment