Kids

Kids

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Photo bomb!

Here is a catch up post going all the way back to July!

All the Walton sisters and their daughters got together for a girls night. We went to BP's for dinner and then go karting. It was a fun night!


Walton Family Fun Day to Calgary after Trek!


Ali time!!!


We asked Nola to bring all the socks we had folded downstairs, upstairs. She had a genius idea - stuff them in her jammies and zip 'em in! Haha! I just love her!


This may be one of the greatest perks and joys of the kiddos getting bigger - family bike rides!


John likes to use the air pump to 'pump himself up'!


Pool time! Just look at those kiddies faces. They have the BEST daddy in the world!!


We watched the Miners Day parade with the Christenson's! Boy, do my kiddos love a good candy parade!


Baseball with Grandma. I remember standing on the deck watching them play and my heart nearly exploded. OH, how much i love these two girls!


One evening Johnny was feeling sad, so Nola put on a puppet show for him. I think my heart grew two sizes!!


Funny faces while at the Corn Maze. Gosh, I am just crazy about this guy!

1 comment: