Kids

Kids

Friday, August 13, 2010

A day with my girls

This past Wednesday, my Mom (Gramma), Nola and I went on a girls shopping trip to Calgary! It was a blast! Nola was a gem, as per usual. We shopped 'til we dropped. Man, I love my Mom.
Here are some of the pic's!
Gramma and Nola in the Disney Store (I love this place)


Nola in the stuffies.

Awww :)

Of course, whats a day trip without the baby pooing all over the place?

Splish splash in the bathroom sink!

Mommy showing Nola the bubbles.

Gramma and Nola :)

This completely melts my heart. I love these girls!

Mommy and Nola getting ready to shop, shop, shop!

Nola showing off her sweet new hat!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing melts my heart more than seeing my mom with my little girl!! So happy you have a mom who adores Nola just like you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the older she gets, the more she looks like donny.
    you three girls look so beautiful.
    girls trip!! yay!!

    ReplyDelete