Kids

Kids

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

We have the best family....EVER!!!

This was WAY too fun.
Next to Mama and Papa's campsite, there was this "lake". The word lake is in quotations, because it was more like a big puddle...with mud and weeds. It was kid of sketchy jumping in, but we couldn't resist. And we didn't get a rash! Bonus!
Anywho, this is what happens when Uncle Dougie, Auntie Cola and Auntie Jess get together with the kids.
Let the games begin.
The boys, getting all geared up.
Yahoo!! Here is Cola and I trying to make a big splash!
What a KILLER picture! Doug goes big, or goes home. Jaxon was jumping a little safer :)
Jaxon and Auntie Cola.

Dougie, Jaxon, Orin and Ami.

Jaxon and Copper.
Copper was jumping too!
Bahaha!!! This will always be a favorite picture of mine. Haha, oh Cola.
True love.
Yeah Team!
(I have to mention, when Meg was going to take this picture, she said "Are you sure you guys want a picture from the angle?" Bahaha, maybe not....)

1 comment:

  1. I fail. That is me being unable to decide if I want to do a cannon ball or a face plant... hmm... maybe I'll do a combination of both! Yeah! I'm so cool. This was so much fun, Jess!!

    ReplyDelete