Kids

Kids

Friday, August 20, 2010

Nola discovering

Ok, so this may be a bit of a boring video for some of you, but I just have to share. My sweet girl is growing. She is growing, learning and discovering with every passing minute. You can tell by the way she looks at things, the new texture she touches, the new scents she smells.

Yesterday, she was playing in the living room by herself with her book. I sat and watch for a few moments with amazement and figured I should record this so I can watch again as time passes.

So here it it, Nola Mae discovering her book, all by herself.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nola,
    This is your Auntie Colie. Listen up, Nola Mae, I have something serious to tell you. Stop growing up. Or else Eva will come and pick your nose (she picks everyone's nose these days.)
    Love you,
    Auntie.

    This is such an awesome movie. I can't believe how big she is getting. Pretty soon her and Eva will be thick as thieves. Go Nola, go!

    ReplyDelete