Kids

Kids

Thursday, March 29, 2012

6 month stat!


Weight: 14 lbs 14 oz
Height: 25 1/2 inches
Diaper Size: 2
Clothing: 3-6 months, 6 months
Teeth: bottom 2!!

Loves:
- the jolly jumper. If he is fussy, I pop him in that and he'll jump for over an hour!
- kisses. He always gets a big smile, and sometime even gives us a little giggle, when we munch and smooch his cheeks :)
- his big sister. He loves to watch her and gets SO happy when Nola talks to him.
- Mommy and Daddy. He's kind of a suck for his parents, but we're ok with that.
- smiling. He is just so happy!!

Dislikes:
- uhhh...

Milestones:
- we got 2 teeth!! The first one was his bottom left, followed by his bottom right about a week later. If you look at the picture above, you can see them!
- eating pablum! Robbie's eating big boy food! I still can't believe it!

Mommy loves:
- our new bed time routine. After I nurse him, we have a nice snuggle and a rock in my chair. I love to look at his sweet, sleepy face. In these moments, I can't help but wonder what he is going to be like. Will he be like his sister? Or completely different? Will he like to dirtbike? Or draw? Or play com[uter games? Or music? Oh, the possibilities are endless! The world is his oyster :)
- watching him bounce! He's so funny. He get's the biggest smile and jumps like crazy, and then he stops dead in his tracks and gets a sersious look on his face. If I give him a smile or cheer him on, back comes his smile and he jumps away!
- baby wearing. I got an ERGO carrier for Robbie and I love to wear him. Sometimes, I just wear him around the house :)
- nursing. Evem though he has some teeth, it really is one of my favorite parts of having a baby.
- being together as a family. Last night, Doug and I snuggled with the kids while watching 'Follow That Bird'. We took a couple pictures and as I look at them, I relaize how unbelievably blessed I am. I love my family so much!

Robbie, I can't believe you are already half a year old! Thank you for being my little buddy. I love you so much!

1 comment: